My Message

"Sometimes... just sometimes something is so good you just want to shout and celebrate... and this blog is not that"

'Tom Green: March 6th 2014'

Tuesday 4 March 2014

#7 NO SUPRISES

Evening all,
so last episode i said i was going to tell you a story about how are 'broke' my alarm clock.
so 4:15 on saturday morning my alarm clock goes off. So as any tired teenager would do i through it at the wall, the worst thing is it didn't stop ringing so i got up and curb-stomped it.

So theres the story,
moving on theres a war begining
,*overdramaticmusic*,
me and my friends are doing a blog war, of you like my blog check it out in the link below

LINK: www.blogwars-t.blogspot.com

that's all I got so talk to you tomorrow same time same place,
Subscribe if you enjoy!
Tom,

1 comment:

  1. You here a voice telling you "dont listen to tom, go to www.blogwars-caleb.blogspot.co.uk"

    ReplyDelete