My Message

"Sometimes... just sometimes something is so good you just want to shout and celebrate... and this blog is not that"

'Tom Green: March 6th 2014'

Monday 10 March 2014

#12 Why samsung?

Evening all, So im sorry i couldn't post yesterday but my SD card got damaged for some reason. It was just sitting im my phone then it just breaks. Please if anyone knows if theres a fix because its not visibly damaged. i blame samsung because they have failed me before...

Anyway moving on, so today Sex Ed got officially moved to next thursday (20th of march 2014) at around two O'clock. But if you read my previous posts you will know i was missing the abomination which is spanish. But now were missing ... Systems + Control :'( ,incase you dont know or its called something different S + C is pissing around with circits for an hour, Why? S + C is fun! and i think worst thing is the rest of the day is terrible

So this is taking longer because i'm listening to podcasts service known as 'Hat Chat'. Its three of my favorite Youtubers talking for an hour.
they mentioned munting if you have a strong stomach watch this:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=munting
Yewwwww!
gross!

that's all I got so talk to you tomorrow same time same place,
Subscribe if you enjoy!
Tom,

No comments:

Post a Comment