My Message

"Sometimes... just sometimes something is so good you just want to shout and celebrate... and this blog is not that"

'Tom Green: March 6th 2014'

Tuesday 18 March 2014

14# Dental Pro

Evening all,
so im very sorry about not posting yesterday or Sunday but im tired and sometimes I need a break.
ok so lets get started,

On Saturday and half of Sunday I went hiking. So that's why I didn't post. So I had a great time and enjoyed the experience so I think I will do that again sometime. That may be one of the reasons I am tired because it was roughly 20 miles! Non-stop! For two days! Now can you forgive me for not posting? anyway the group I was with went back to a hall to hang up the tents and as we get there we just heard the fait drone of small children and as i get closer my worst fears came true... it was a 6 year olds birthday party!
so we had fun explaining to the parents that they still had and hour before there party.

So im a lazy person,
you guys know that. But yesterday i went to the dentist and the only reason i remembered was i got a E-Mail the day before. Some how i passed with flying colors even though i barely brushed them
Sorry its a bit dull im just tired,

that's all I got so talk to you tomorrow same time same place,
Subscribe if you enjoy!
Tom,

No comments:

Post a Comment