My Message

"Sometimes... just sometimes something is so good you just want to shout and celebrate... and this blog is not that"

'Tom Green: March 6th 2014'

Friday 28 February 2014

#3 ESO waiting and all-nighter

Evening all,
Tonight the Elder Scrolls Online Beta launches at 11.59 so guess what I am doing! (I am staying up all night waiting) So its not going to be a particularly long post so lets get going!

so.. Today has been uneventful, so I will tell you what I am doing right  now, so I've recently got into the show Two and Half men which is a comedy on at 8pm on ITV 2 and its in my opinion Hilarious! its just my kind of humour, witty sex based jokes and funny stories.
so I've just finished an episode of that and are moving on to the second,

on another note 'Batman Arkam Origins' has arrived!
I finally ordered it and within 5 days it came so that ought to entertain me for a bit this evening,

So again sorry its so short and less comical than normal but I just don't feel like a long type-fest this evening,

so that's all I got so talk to you tomorrow same time same place,
Subscribe if you enjoy!
Tom,


No comments:

Post a Comment