My Message

"Sometimes... just sometimes something is so good you just want to shout and celebrate... and this blog is not that"

'Tom Green: March 6th 2014'

Tuesday 25 February 2014

#1 Awkward moments

Evening all,

Today I had an 'awkward' experience with a pair of tights and a group
school friends.

So you may or may not know that its only been 2 days for the majority off secondary or 'middle schools',depending on were your from, open after half term and today we had Phys Ed (P.E).

And being a forgetful idiot I forgot my kit. Now you may not have this problem but our spare kit is TERRIBLE (trying to keep the language clean) so when the teacher pulls out MAN TIGHTS! OR MIGHTS AS IL CALL THEM! I think oh hell!

So first of all its not that bad me and my friends have a laugh and its all lovely and happy... until I see I huge hole in the bottom of them now, by now I am walking out to the gym and are get dragged with the crowd. Remember I said its a new term... that means a new topic so instead of doing harmless football we do TRAMPOLINING! which is making my 3rd leg vulnerable, with its only defence being the weak layer of fabric being my boxers/ underwear.

so after an intro were the teacher talks about safety like 'don't jump on your neck or you'll die' which I thought to a bunch of early teens was obvious but  I guess I am wrong (again).
Now I've stopped going of on tandem,
it gets worse, far far worse.
Now these tights are not as tight as you would have thought let my Johnson 'lose' which made me spin around trying to save my self from the awkwardness which was quite obviously a failure or I wouldn't make such a build up,
So you know how people always make the worst nicknames at the worst points, well mine is 'Little Johnny' or 'John' now.

So what I want to know is what is your most embarrassing situation?
has it effected you for along time EG: Nicknames or maybe being forever reminded of the moment?
Tell me in the comments,
so I will talk to you (I Guess you can call this that) same time tomorrow
Subscribe if you enjoy!
Tom,

    

1 comment: